Skip to product information
1 of 3

Green Gold

Green Gold CBD Delta 8 Cartridge with Terpenes 1ML 950MG

Green Gold CBD Delta 8 Cartridge with Terpenes 1ML 950MG

Regular price $15.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $15.00 USD
Sale Sold out

GreenGold Delta 8 THC vape cartridge has an unbeatable uplifting feel and is currently testing at over 95% Δ8THC (950mg) with the rest being 5% terpenes. Our delta 8 THC vape cartridge is derived from hemp and federally legal. It comes in a 510 compatible, glass CCELL cartridge with a ceramic core and ceramic mouthpiece for the best possible performance and taste. Sativa/Indica/Hybrid and effects indications for each product will appear when a strain is selected from the options down below.


Gelato Cake (Sativa)
Profile : Citrus, Creamy, Pine, Sour, Sweet, Vanilla
Effects : Body High, Cerebral, Happy, Relaxing, Sleepy, Uplifting
Aromas : Citrus, Diesel, Earthy, Pine, Vanilla
May Relieve: Anxiety, Chronic Pain, Cramps, Inflammation, Insomnia, Stress

Runtz (Hybrid)
Profile : Fruity, Pineapple, Spicy, Sweet, Tropical
Effects :Calming, Hungry, Relaxing, Sleepy, Uplifting
Aromas : Earthy, Herbal, Sour, Spicy, Sweet, Tropical
May Relieve: Anxiety, Appetite Loss, Chronic Pain, Insomnia, Nausea, Stress

Blueberry Dream (Sativa)
Profile: Berry, Blueberry, Nutty, Sweet, Tangy, Woody
Effects: Aroused, Cerebral, Creative, Energizing, Euphoria, Focus, Giggly, Happy
Aromas: Blueberry, Earthy, Fruity, Sweet
May Relieve: Chronic Pain, Fatigue, Gastrointestinal Disorder, Glaucoma, Headaches, Inflammation, Loss of Appetite, Muscle Spasms, PTSD, Stress

Jet Fuel (Hybrid)
Profile: Diesel, Pine, Sweet
Effects: Cerebral, Energizing, Euphoria, Focus, Giggly, Happy, Uplifting
Aromas: Diesel, Pine, Pungent, Skunky, Woody
May Relief: Anorexia, Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain, Depression, Fatigue, Headaches, Migraines, Mood Swings, PTSD, Stress

Granddaddy Purple (Indica)
Profile: Berry, Fruity, Grape, Pine, Sweet
Effects: Cerebral, Euphoria, Happy, Hungry, Relaxing
Aromas: Berry, Earthy, Grape, Sweet
May Relieve: Arthritis, Chronic Pain, Depression, Insomnia, Loss of Appetite, Migraines, Muscle Spasms, PTSD, Stress

Purple Punch (Indica)
Profile: Blueberry, Candy, Grape, Sweet, Vanilla
Effects: Euphoria, Happy, Hungry, Relaxing, Sleepy, Uplifting
Aromas: Blueberry, Earthy, Grape, Herbal, Sweet
May Relieve: Chronic Pain, Depression, Insomnia, Nausea, Stress

Sunset Sherbet (Indica) 

While not overwhelming, Sunset Sherbet is euphoric and creative on the mind, which pairs well with the soothing Indica effects. Medical benefits include potential treatment of anxiety, stress, fatigue, pain, eating disorders and depression.

Sour Diesel (Sativa)

Grape Ape (Indica)

Blue Skittlez (Indica)

 Must be sold to persons 21 years and over. Keep out of reach of children. This product contains Delta 8 which may cause drowsiness. Please avoid driving or do not operate any machinery or tools when consuming this product.  Manufacturers and us, as resellers assume no responsibility for any type of misuse of this product.

View full details